/** Google Analytics JavaScript **/

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

In Bombay

I am currently in Bombay. Last week, my grandfather here (who lives by himself), took quite sick. turns out he had contracted malaria, and at his age (80), i guess its worrisome. He has recovered from malaria, but the ordeal has left him quite weak (turns out his haemoglobin levels also dropped).
 
Anyways, my uncle and aunt here have been taking care of him for a week, but now its time we head back headed back. He needs at least another two weeks of someone making sure he's eating properly and taking his meds. right now i'm considering staying here for that period. kinda ambivalent about it - but it makes sense. the other options aren't necessarily any better (my mother having to come to India, or having my grandfather stay somewhere else - which he won't agree to anyways).
 
 

1 comment:

dmf said...

sorry to hear that, man. hope everything turns out alright.