/** Google Analytics JavaScript **/

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Fwd: Good work!

What keeps us going.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vivek Kumar
Date: Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 10:33 AM
Subject: Good work!
To: ashishgupta7@gmail.com


Hi Ashish,

I am an Indian diplomat (Indian Foreign Service), currently posted in
Vladivostok, Russia.

Jhunjhunu is my hometown, and I have quite a few relatives in the
district. Recently, I spoke to one of them (my Mamaji - Rajkumar
Bhamboo, a govt. teacher) who lives in Bagar and he spoke very highly
about the work and you and your colleagues are doing.

Just wanted to let you know that your work is being appreciated by
people even when your back is turned :)

I am very impressed as well. Not sure if you would still be in Bagar
when I visit next time (end of 2008 or so), but it would be great to
meet you then, if possible.

Best regards.. and best wishes,

Vivek Kumar

1 comment:

Anjum said...

awwww! HIGHFIVE! =)