/** Google Analytics JavaScript **/

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Hi Everybody,

Welcome to my blog from India. As I am about to embark on my two years of community service in India, I hope to use this blog as a way to communicate and update all my friends, family and well-wishers on my experiences, my struggles and my successes.

You can track my progress in the coming months (and learn more about the organization) at the Indicorps website (www.indicorps.org). In case you're wondering what i'll be doing while I'm there, here's the project description (http://bigmuthuwarrior.googlepages.com/ashish%27sindicorpsproject)

Do stay tuned!

Update: Here's me posting a picture to my blog. Because apparently that's how you can upload a picture to your profile in blogger. So far it seems to be pretty HTML intensive - which I can definitely handle (and I like, coz it's you, tinkering with code). Wonder how the normal "junta" deals with it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww! its a "before" picture! You're going at a good time - it will be during the monsoons, and the dharti smells so good ashish. I know you'll love it. so awesome!