/** Google Analytics JavaScript **/

Thursday, November 02, 2006

So much to write, so little time

Alright - it's 12:58 in the night here (which is really really late for me). And I owe everybody a whopping humungous post (or many many many others), because so many things have happened in the last 6 weeks that I've been here in Bagar. And probably the biggest of all them happenings happened tonight - my project has been completely changed. From looking at computer technology utilization, I'm considering solar power. Again, many many reasons for it (project related and personal).

Anyways - I'm really excited about working on solar power. Really really.

BTW - today is Nov 2nd so, Happy Birthday Alvir!!!

(Alvir is also a fellow this year with Indicorps, probably doing great things in Jaisamand - district near Udaipur - south of Rajasthan, but more importantly, a great guy to meet in person).

Now back to typing up the rest of that documentation

1 comment:

Anjum said...

ooh, solar power!