/** Google Analytics JavaScript **/

Thursday, June 26, 2008

One chapter closed

Maybe it was all the talk about everything being under my control, but it just felt like the right time.

I just shut down my Xanga account.

Why not leave it there you say? You hadn't blogged there in years, you say?

It was a different chapter of my life. I needed a different outlet. A group of people to "share" my inner feelings with. To vent. That's how I dealt.

Now I have some momentum to my life - propelled by my own will. And there is somewhat of an urgency to get there (because everything takes so much longer than you think it will). Now I make faster (better?) decisions. Its just time to close that chapter. And move on ahead. No baggage. No looking back into the mirror and trying to recognize myself in a person, God, almost 8 years my younger.

Cheers to Change!

1 comment:

kabes said...

funny...that blog of yours is what started me blogging on xanga in the first place.